Christo works for CARA Boutiques* as Area Manager and VM Director.
He also worked for four years at KUL-T Boutiques** as Fashion Buyer & Area Manager, after 8 years in London. Creative Director for the KUL-T Fashion Shows and Events.
• Freelance Art Director & Fashion Stylist.
*CARA Boutiques: Celine, Loewe, Tom Ford, Maison Margiela, Jil Sander, Ferragamo, Jacquemus, Acne Studios, Moncler and more.
**KUL-T Boutiques : Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Etro, Miu Miu, Jimmy Choo, Thom Browne, Moncler and more.
- (BA) Architecture - University of Brighton
- Fashion & Personal Styling - London College of Style
FASHION BUYING experience:
- KUL-T Ready To Wear - Men & Women (Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabanna, Miu Miu, Etro, Jimmy Choo)
- KUL-T Resort & Beachwear - Men & Women ( Missoni, Mary Mare, Stella McCartney, Melissa Odabash, heidi klein, Vilebrequin, Orlebar Brown, Crossley and more)
- JW Anderson - Women (Selfridges, London)
- Theory - Women ( Selfridges, London)
FASHION STYLING experience:
- JW Anderson (LFW & showrooms)
- London Fashion Week (styling, dresser, production)
- Cosmopolitan #Fash Festival (styling & production)
- KTZ ( LFW)
- Cheryl (celebrity styling)
- Melanie C (celebrity styling)
- Whitney Eve Port (celebrity styling)
VISUAL STYLING experience:
- KUL-T (Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabanna, Miu Miu, Etro, Jimmy Choo)
- JW Anderson
- Selfridges Designer Studio (Phillip Lim, Christopher Kane)
- ALL SAINTS
EDITORIAL STYLING experience:
Christo has worked for STREETS magazine as Social Media Co-ordinator and he completed his collaboration with the publication as the Fashion Co-ordinator of print issue 2. (2014-2016).
He is the founder and Editor in chief for the menswear magazine REY Magazine
- Vogue Italia
- HUF Magazine
- KALTBLUT Magazine Germany
- REY Magazine
- LUI Magazine Italia
- The Pink Prince
- Nordic Style Magazine
- Male Model Scene
- Elléments New York
Christo takes freelance commissions for Art Direction, Brand Consulting, Visual Merchandising and Editorial Styling.